Signature Quito and Andes Journey
We´ve crafted our exclusive Quito and Northern Andes Signature Journey with a high level of personalized options, ranging from close and authentic encounters with local artisans, artists, chefs; to luxury accommodations, superior customer service and private guides. Our culinary experiences flow between gourmet and organic, to street and market food.
Only in Ecuador can you experience this level of natural and cultural diversity. You’ll delight in exploring local markets, marveling at history and culture, enriching your senses through food, learning about ancestral traditions, and enjoying the stunning landscapes of one of the most diverse regions in the world.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Travel Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Avoid the tourist crowds, discover incredible places, and live authentic, exclusive experiences.
- Enjoy your late afternoon and evenings at the luxurious Hacienda Zuleta, savoring delicious home-cooked meals after a days’ excursion.
- Walk through the truly unique Andean paramo ecosystem.
- Rise at dawn and witness the magnificent flight of the condors. Learn about the hacienda´s Conservancy efforts to reintroduce these endangered species to their natural habitat.
- Get behind-the-scenes and join your chef in searching for local products from traditional markets.
- Farm to Table proposition and an array of foodie encounters: delight in hand-made cheese, organic veggies and freshly brewed ecuadorian coffee.
- Visit and learn from local artisans in their workshops.
- Walk and admire the famous Otavalo Market and leather shops filled with unique items.
- Superb guest experience from the minute you book your trip.
Daily departures, subject to Availability, please request more information Here
- Interpretive guides
- Food from lunch on day 1 until dinner on the last day
- All ground transportation from airport transfer to hotel to airport transfer on your last day
- All equipment including kayaks, paddles, pfds, helmets, etc…(if applicable)
- Tips to guides
- International or domestic airfare (if applicable)